+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Canada Biometric without application

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hi friends,,

Is there any way that I can book my Biometric appointment before submitting my application. As, I can see dates are being full very fast and I will be submitting my application end of next week.

Please give me suggestions...

Thanks,

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
No. You need biometrics letter to book appointment.
One of my know person suggested me that people can book the date today. Because dates are getting end of August or start of September. Can I book the date today and update letter of Biometrics from IRCC next week. As a know, IRCC automatically sends the letter within 24 hours. I made account on VFS global and I can see option to schedule appointment. I can also see the available dates. But, I am not sure that this method works or not...

Thanks for the information...

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
In my country you don't need a BIL to schedule a biometrics appointment, you only need to put your full name, DOB, email and number. But you definitely need a BIL when you come for the actual biometrics appointment. Not sure if the same applies to your country.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
In my country you don't need a BIL to schedule a biometrics appointment, you only need to put your full name, DOB, email and number. But you definitely need a BIL when you come for the actual biometrics appointment. Not sure if the same applies to your country.
I can see same option to schedule appointment. It was asking my dob mobile number email. But , I didn't go for next step. I don't know that what it will ask next. I am getting 23 August date and I am sure that I will get BIL before that date because I will submit my application next week. Can you suggest what should I do? I am from India

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I can see same option to schedule appointment. It was asking my dob mobile number email. But , I didn't go for next step. I don't know that what it will ask next. I am getting 23 August date and I am sure that I will get BIL before that date because I will submit my application next week. Can you suggest what should I do? I am from India

Wow the backlog is a lot in India eh ? If I were you I would take the appointment ASAP :D. Just make sure you have a BIL by the time of your appointment.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Wow the backlog is a lot in India eh ? If I were you I would take the appointment ASAP :D. Just make sure you have a BIL by the time of your appointment.
I am getting this appointment date 600km away from my home. My nearby location full booked until October may be... I will ASAP ,

Thank You