+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question No. 2 - Sponsorship Evaluation Form 5481

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi, I am about to file the sponsorship application for my wife . I know i dont have to meet any financial requirements But on the form where it asks:

1- Un-Employed
2- Employee
3- Self Employed

Actually i am self employed web developer but i am not incorporated so in the form it asks

Name Of business
Date of Business established

What should i write in these 2 boxes ?

I have already ordered my C PRINT but i don't know what to write in these 2 boxes.

I can provide print out of my paypal business activities but not sure what to write in those 2 boxes . Can anyone please help me regarding this matter ?

Thanks
Hussain

I

iarblue

Put self employed
The name of your company
When you started your company the date on your business registration

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi, Yes this is the problem , I work on my own name.. and i don't have any company kinda thing so there is no date as well. What should i do ?

Anyone please... Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Attach a letter explaining your situation to the form. Showing your paypal activity as evidence is good; your Option C printout will also show your income. Other evidence of your work would also be OK to include - a business card, an ad, a screenshot, a letter from a client; but I think the explanatory letter and evidence of your business activity over the 12 months before the application will be enough.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Maybe write 'NA'. For the date you could write the year you started.

I

iarblue

I would still put self employed and if you use your own name for the business then thats what you put and give the date you started it....as you cant own a business and not pay tax to the government.So when you pay your taxes what do you put in their as your business name.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi I just have incorporated to avoid any problems in future. So i would just simply put my corporation info now in the form. Since the question is actually about your current situation.

For the last 12 months, i will show myself self-employed and will attach paypal prints and will attach C-PRINT.

I hope this will make everything smooth.

Any thoughts on this ?