+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question: Need help!

irish_dcuc

Jan 28, 2010
Hi,

Just wanna ask if how can i check if the job offer given to me by a Canadian Company (Hotel) is authentic and legal and not a hoax? though they're not asking for any money yet. But I need to submit the Official Canadian Hotel Union skilled workers registration form, and the hotels Performa of service letter as well to the Canadian immigration online assessment Bureau Department for your urgent and immediate Canadian visa/working permit processing via Email:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

irish_dcuc said:
Hi,

Just wanna ask if how can i check if the job offer given to me by a Canadian Company (Hotel) is authentic and legal and not a hoax? though they're not asking for any money yet. But I need to submit the Official Canadian Hotel Union skilled workers registration form, and the hotels Performa of service letter as well to the Canadian immigration online assessment Bureau Department for your urgent and immediate Canadian visa/working permit processing via Email:

1. Hoax, let me guess the letter you have is a job with the HVAS, 4 Seasons or Marriott, see: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29051 But most likely the hotel is the Omni and the letter was signed by Rose
2. There is no Canadian Hotel Union There is the Hotel Employees Union, (but you don't join until you start work) Hotel and Restaurant Employees Union.
3. CIC doesn't issue work permits by email.

PMM

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

irish_dcuc said:
Hi PMM,

This one is a different hotel (GMEX Royal Hotel) but still in Ontario canada.
1. Well there is no hotel by the name of GMEX Royal Hotel in Toronto.
2. The hotel at 225 Jarvis St, is the the Grand Hotel and Suites.
3. The posting are on free classified ad web sites.

Dont send money

PMM

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
PMM said:
Hi

1. Well there is no hotel by the name of GMEX Royal Hotel in Toronto.
2. The hotel at 225 Jarvis St, is the the Grand Hotel and Suites.
3. The posting are on free classified ad web sites.

Dont send money

PMM
I don't understand, what kind of fraud are they commiting if they are not asking any money? Is it ID/info theft?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
starzibal said:
I don't understand, what kind of fraud are they commiting if they are not asking any money? Is it ID/info theft?
Initially, they don't ask for money. But then when an applicant has agreed to the terms of the "contract" they will start asking for the "application fees" and ask the applicant to pay either through their bank or through western union.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
job_seeker said:
Initially, they don't ask for money. But then when an applicant has agreed to the terms of the "contract" they will start asking for the "application fees" and ask the applicant to pay either through their bank or through western union.
so applicant will never get a job and keep paying. wow.