+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION: MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN HK, NO NEED FOR ENDORSEMENT IN NSO?

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
tekla oh said:
where in Canada he is located?
Vancouver island.

Basically for those couples want to get married abroad so they can avoid dealing with previous marriage here in the phils. Well, when it comes to legality ,even you married abroad although it will valid to other country but not here unless you report your marriage to consulate, so to be able to have legal transaction here in the phils you still have need to present NSo copy. Especially , updating government status , getting passport , even dealing with the bank here they will ask for NSo copy.

Beth1984

Oct 14, 2017
Hi sis. Andito pa ako pinas. Waiting pa ako ng ppr. Hopefully soon. Anyway, Kasi my hubby and his ex-wife are now both canadian citizens. They filed for divorce 2010 and na.grant naman nung 2011. I know how you feel kasi parang helpless dba maging together eh first step pa naman is to get married. Grabe yung research ko nun ako lng naghanda lahat. Nakita ko naman na yung rules ng hongkong and canada ang maaapply sa inyo if ever you pursue hk marriage. I even saw someone here saying they didn't report their marriage to phil embassy in hk thus they didn't have the NSO MC and AOM. Just the orig MC. And they got approved. I just cant recall who it was, pinoy din.. Pero ako nanigurado lng, I got my NSO marriage certificate and advisory on marriages last month pa. You have nothing to worry about sa AOM coz it's gonna be your bf's AOM, not yours. It would only appear in there that your bf's name now appears on the indices of marriages and is married to you. That's what I have now. Kinabahan din ako nun pero I was glad it turned that way. :)

hi sis nabasa ko rong post mo sa ngayon ba sis ok na papers mo asa canada ka na ba now hope mapansin mo message ko para makakuha ka ng maraming idea same cases kasi ng sakin salamat godbless