+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for PMM (Arranged Employment)

tikhacoffee

Oct 20, 2005
Hello there PMM, sorry to bother you so much.

I applied 2 years ago, lots have changed since then. I got a job offer recently, and it's being processed by the HRSDC, so maybe, that can lead into a Work permit while the PR application is still going, I'm currently waiting for an interview. If I get that work permit, do I still have to show the proof of funds? Or is the arranged employment only at the time you apply?

Thanks a lot for your answer once more!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tikhacoffee said:
Hello there PMM, sorry to bother you so much.

I appled 2 years ago, lots have changed since then. I got a job offer recently, and it's being processed by the HRSDC, so maybe, that can lead into a Work permit while the PR application is still going, I'm currently waiting for an intervidw. If I get that work permit, do I still have to show the proof of funds? Or is the arranged employment only at the time you apply?

Thanks a lot for your answer once more!
If you are working with a valid work permit at the time you land, then you don't have to show proof of funds.

PMM

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Tikhacoffee,
It is nice to hear that u had a job offer. I would be grateful if you could help us getting one or the process and procedures.
Looking forward for your reply
Cool

wawe26

Feb 13, 2013
hi! i have a question. i would like to apply for the arranged employment, what is a steps? where is a form for me? i

am a employee in hungary. Thanks for your answer. Best regards Robert