+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for people who had their test and interview

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you know if some times the Cic officers have CBSA report with them at time of interview since we authorized them to get it?

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waooo No one answers..that s impressive
Thanks for your support

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you
I am surprised people here don t participate

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Hi I..I did my test in last June 18, ..I ordered my cbsa report before my test and I took also my OHIP report and all evidences and supporting documents you may imagine ..NOtice of assessment ....even the interviewer was impressed ....she asked me if I got RQ before ..I told her no ..and then she asked why I had all this reports and supporting so.I told her I like to be ready always and not leave a room for any chance ...

So ..I guess usually officers do not have the report with them but in case they need it they will tell you that they will order it in your behalf and it will take them a month to get it ...so better to have it before going for the interview

faith-full

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Osamaamany,

What is the OHIP report and how did you get that? What other document to did you have besides the notice of assessment. Thanks

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
OHIP is Ontario health Insurance Plan ...it is a report record your visits to the doctors during your stay in Ontario ..which will be a very good evidence for your residency ...

I took with me school records ..rent contract of my apartment ...all original bank statement and credit card statement ...all original mobile phone bills and phone , cable , internet bills ... any records which support my residency like my driving test records ..if you have utility bills ...membership with fitness center ...car registration papers ...

faith-full

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
osamaamany said:
OHIP is Ontario health Insurance Plan ...it is a report record your visits to the doctors during your stay in Ontario ..which will be a very good evidence for your residency ...

I took with me school records ..rent contract of my apartment ...all original bank statement and credit card statement ...all original mobile phone bills and phone , cable , internet bills ... any records which support my residency like my driving test records ..if you have utility bills ...membership with fitness center ...car registration papers ...
Thanks so very much :D

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
It would be safe to assume that they have the report as well as your entire application. Based on what I've read on the forum, it appears they bring up the report if there are discrepancies (i.e. trips on it that weren't declared by applicant).

I don't know if the officer had mine or not ... all I saw were copies of my passport pages, citizenship application and residency calculator though there were more documents under the pile. The officer only asked questions about my job, wedding date, if I'm travelling anytime soon, etc.

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Senoritabella
But the officer must have checked your passport and the stamps on it rigjt?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Yes, she did and matched them against what was on my residency calculator. She also had a legal size form with checkboxes and space for comments. She was just marking things on it and writing comments as I answered questions. At the end she told me about the change in process (from 3-step to 1-step) where an officer can process and sign off on applications. She said she had no concerns and will sign off on mine. I'm in queue for oath date (according to a CIC call centre agent).

Flocan said:
Thanks Senoritabella
But the officer must have checked your passport and the stamps on it rigjt?

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When was your interview?
Congrats by the way! Happy for you

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only thing that worries me is that I made two 1 day trips to Us by car, which I declared on my cakculator, but I am missing some stamps about it in my passport
what do you think

sm2312

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my interview and oath last month. The officer had the CBSA report and while we were talking he first checked off the dates on the CBSA report against my application and then later checked the passport. By the way I has also ordered the CBSA report and had it with me. I also had to explain that I had shown my date of landing as Feb 15 as per the passport while the actual date was Feb 16 as per the CBSA report. The CBSA report was actually right and I explained that though Feb 15 was wrong I has used the date as that was on the passport. The officer just smiled and did not say anything since we had over 1300 days of physical presence.

My suggestion would be to have the CBSA report with you so that you know the dates that they will be looking at and if they don't match your residency calculator, have your explanation ready.

Hope this helps.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Personally, it's nothing to worry about. Worse case scenario, you may get the RQ but not the end of the world. If you have a credit card statement or receipts showing you bought items in the US on those days, you can bring with you. Overall, if you have the 1095 days, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, at the interview I would wait until the officer mentions it(that's if he/she does at all) before explaining.

Mine was August 19th.

Flocan said:
The only thing that worries me is that I made two 1 day trips to Us by car, which I declared on my cakculator, but I am missing some stamps about it in my passport
what do you think