Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MPNP Gen Stream 04-8-2010
Med's Request
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 3, 2011
Anyone who could enlighten us please.. you're help will greatly appreciated!

My husband and i applied for the MPNP (my husband as the principal applicant). we have received our nomination approval or letter of approval just last month. My question is that, we are now about to submit our application for the Permanent Resident Visa here in Canadian Embassy in Makati Philippines. I am just wondering what if I recently resigned from work (which was the work information written in our initial application) and hired by a new employer? according to the instruction, we have to provide the same information at the time of our initial application for MPNP. My question is, should we write the information regarding my new work experience, which was different from the one we placed in our initial application? Or should we also inform the Manitoba embassy that I do have some recent changes in my work experience?

I really don't know how to go about this one. Thou, my husband is the principal applicant which there is no problem at all. I am just afraid that this one might cause the refusal of our application.

Please somebody help! Thank you very much!