+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question and Answer session on Canadian Immigration/Life in Canada/General Query

kunalfred

Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hello All,
As we all know that in this pandemic time we all are stuck at one place without having anything to do. I decided to extend my support on general questions that you may have on Immigration process for Canada under Express entry and life after immigrating to the country of your dreams.
I am a Permanent Resident and in Canada with a Master degree in Electrical Engineering from India. Along with me, I have a friend who is also a Master degree holder in Finance from India.
We completed the process of immigration without having a consultant and did all steps on our own.

We are open to share our experience and answer your query that you may have in your process of filling the Express entry profile. We are also open on general question on Landing and job search in Canada.

You may post your question here and we will try to extend as much help as we can. Depending upon the response, we will also have a chat session and a Webinar if required.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for creating this thread.
My question is for POF.
Lets say we made the EE profile in sept 2019 and received ITA in July.
Do we have to show last six months (Jan-July) or from the time we created the profile, as ive seen some saying you should have the minimum funds while creating EE profile.
Another question is my husband has three bank accounts but the funds are kept in one of those, do we still have to show all three accounts or one is fine?
Thanks

kunalfred

Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
@Que
Hi @kunalfred , thanks for this. What's the job market and rental climate like now because of covid? Are there any resilient job sectors still hiring?

Hi Quelash,
Hope you are doing good in this time.
Job market little tight, there are many jobs that are laid off but I would suggest you to see the positive side of the wall, there are some essential jobs and companies which are still hiring people. Amazon recently hired in huge number. Job market will be tough, there will be a competition, but Canada have tendency and caliber to rise. So I suggest you to keep looking for jobs if you fall in essential service or posses skillset for which companies are hiring. Please keep a watch on open opportunities and I am sure you will land up with a good one soon.

Rentals are also effected due to Covid as people are refraining to lease their property, you will have to make research and speak to the owner making more efforts than you would have made in normal situation. I suggest you look on Kijiji or zolo.ca for finding an accommodation.

I hope above is in line with your query, you may ask further if you need more information.

Best Regards
Kunal Gaur

mr.ankit.pandey

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for creating this thread.
My question is for POF.
Lets say we made the EE profile in sept 2019 and received ITA in July.
Do we have to show last six months (Jan-July) or from the time we created the profile, as ive seen some saying you should have the minimum funds while creating EE profile.
Another question is my husband has three bank accounts but the funds are kept in one of those, do we still have to show all three accounts or one is fine?
Thanks
Hi Yumma,

Thanks for the question, honestly it does not matter as long as you are able to provide acceptable justification of the source of the funds.

I can think of 2 cases:

CASE 1: You have the requisite funds readily available, I would suggest to move that into the account(s) that you plan to show as part of your POF and at the right time have the bank issue the letter for the same. Only accounts that have the POF funds need to be submitted and not all accounts under your name, It also does not matter if POF is spread across multiple savings accounts as long as it is in the applicant's name and the bank letter is available for all accounts( I believe this is your second question with regards to multiple accounts)

CASE 2: You might not have the funds and would need to borrow from someone ( loans are not allowed) in that case when you do borrow from a family member ( pref. Father or Mother) please have a gift deed made which would justify the source of this immediate inflow of funds in your account and CIC would accept that.
The gift deed should be the right format and notarized on a stamp paper

And finally the bank statements should always be last 6 months, though its not mandatory per the CIC guidelines but is always handy to provide more information than less.

Hope this clears your query, Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumna and kunalfred