+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about test invitation

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Based on what I have read here so far, it seems like the test invitation is sent via regular mail, and they will add one line in ECAS status showing the invitation was sent, so is it correct to say this:
- The details about the test (e.g. date, location) will only be provided in the regular mail
- there online status won't show the test date and location information

Also, will there be any email regarding test invitation?

Thanks

Stabinmo

Apr 12, 2017
Based on what I have read here so far, it seems like the test invitation is sent via regular mail, and they will add one line in ECAS status showing the invitation was sent, so is it correct to say this:
- The details about the test (e.g. date, location) will only be provided in the regular mail

Thanks
- You will receive a yellow slip in email showing all the details about the test (date, time, location) and what to bring with you.
- ECAS will show you that a mail was sent about the test and it will only tell you the date and time of the test, but NOT the location.
You should depend on the letter only for all details.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
- You will receive a yellow slip in email showing all the details about the test (date, time, location) and what to bring with you.
- ECAS will show you that a mail was sent about the test and it will only tell you the date and time of the test, but NOT the location.
You should depend on the letter only for all details.
thanks - the yellow slip is in mail, not email, right?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017

Thanks
My test invite was by email I had to print it and show it when I went for test interview.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017

Thanks
I never ever received anything per regular mail. All came via email. All details are in attachments to the email.

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
I never ever received anything per regular mail. All came via email. All details are in attachments to the email.

Hi Stef ... How long did u wait for invitation for test after ur IP status thanks

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Hi Stef ... How long did u wait for invitation for test after ur IP status thanks
In progress: 4th of April 2017
Test invitation: 16th of June 2017

So around 10 1/2 weeks, but this was under the old rule and before the huge number of new applications.