+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about submission of application after ITA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi,

Recently I submitted my application after receiving the ITA. I should have asked this question before submitting.

I have given IELTS multiple times. I created express entry profile using my first IELTS score and when I submitted the application, I used my latest IELTS score. I do not remember if I had to enter my test report form number when I created the profile but if I had to, I must have entered the first test report number. When I submitted the application, I used latest test report form number. I did not upload the pdf of the actual score assuming that test report form number is enough. After submission, I realized that this could be a problem.

Will this cause any issue with my application? If yes, what are my options?

Thank you in advance.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

Recently I submitted my application after receiving the ITA. I should have asked this question before submitting.

I have given IELTS multiple times. I created express entry profile using my first IELTS score and when I submitted the application, I used my latest IELTS score. I do not remember if I had to enter my test report form number when I created the profile but if I had to, I must have entered the first test report number. When I submitted the application, I used latest test report form number. I did not upload the pdf of the actual score assuming that test report form number is enough. After submission, I realized that this could be a problem.

Will this cause any issue with my application? If yes, what are my options?

Thank you in advance.
Not sure I understood you correctly, but here are the 2 scenarios.

1-You entered your latest IELTS score upon submission, and latest report form number upon submission. If so, no worries if you didn't upload the pdf, as it's not a required document. If they want it, they'll request it.

2-The score entered upon submission, is different than the score in the report declared in "report number" field. If so, raise a CSE immediately, and provide the correct report number. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Language score verification are done 2-4 weeks after AOR.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
no issues. you dont need to upload ielts hard copy. you used the new ielts score report reference number so you are good to go.