+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Spousal Sponsor form evidence

Gauging

Jan 2, 2020
When filling out the form evidence where you get ready to show pictures and stuff it’ll ask to show pictures of things like wedding ceremony / engagement and stuff like that. It’ll also ask to select two of four options for proof.
One is “proof of financial support” and or shared expenses. Could we use this option and show that she’s helped me with money back in 2017 on paypal? We have the paypal receipts and i’m sure it’s in both our bank accounts from times she’s lent me money.
Another option is “Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends/family ( Letters from family, Social media showing public relationship ) Neither of us use social media. But our families are well aware and we have been on trips with both sides. The first time we met in person was in hawaii while her family was on vacation and they invited me, She’s visited me in Arizona and we’ve went on trips with my Mom and stayed at my dads house also went on a trip to California with my cousins. Would i be able to show pictures from these trips, have them write notarized letters or anything like that acknowledging and saying that they’ve known about us and that all the trips were true?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes, I did similar to what you suggest. I don't think any need to have letters notarized unless in a different language. I included letters from friends and family and listed events together in the place for ceremonies etc even if they weren't actually formal ceremonies. Also wrote that we don't use public social media (only a few small private groups).

Your mileage may vary but the way I approached is similar to what you're suggesting.