Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Hi all, my friend just received his ITA and had the following questions, his account doesn't seem to be working abd he's unable to post right now but would appreciate your feedback!

Hello everyone,

I have couple of things on my mind which I am worried about.

I have got an ITA and preparing my documents for final submission. I have Canadian diploma, bachelors degree and another diploma from India. I got an ITA under FSW. When I created my EE profile I did not have degree evaluation from WES for my degrees in India and I never claimed they were verified either (I never applied for evaluation since I had a Canadian diploma). Now, do you think it is necessary to have my degrees evaluated after getting an ITA? (I know its a time consuming process to get it evaluated now and I have only 55 days left to submit my documents). Did anyone get a request to submit WES results later after ITA or AOR?

My second question is, it is necessary to provide proof of funds even though I currently hold full-time manager's position for a year and I have worked for a year before that in Canada? The information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp here is little confusing for me.

I will appreciate any reply from you guys!

Thanks for your time and good luck everyone!

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Is your diploma higher than your bachelors? Is the diploma postgraduate diploma? You don't need to do ECA If you did not get points for your India degrees.

With your PoF you can show T4 and NOA

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
Hi all, my friend just received his ITA and had the following questions, his account doesn't seem to be working abd he's unable to post right now but would appreciate your feedback!

Hello everyone,

I have couple of things on my mind which I am worried about.

I have got an ITA and preparing my documents for final submission. I have Canadian diploma, bachelors degree and another diploma from India. I got an ITA under FSW. When I created my EE profile I did not have degree evaluation from WES for my degrees in India and I never claimed they were verified either (I never applied for evaluation since I had a Canadian diploma). Now, do you think it is necessary to have my degrees evaluated after getting an ITA? (I know its a time consuming process to get it evaluated now and I have only 55 days left to submit my documents). Did anyone get a request to submit WES results later after ITA or AOR?

My second question is, it is necessary to provide proof of funds even though I currently hold full-time manager's position for a year and I have worked for a year before that in Canada? The information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp here is little confusing for me.

I will appreciate any reply from you guys!

Thanks for your time and good luck everyone!
If your job is NOT in Canada, you will definitely need to prove sufficient funds in the bank, since you will be leaving your job and salary to come here. If your job IS in Canada and IS supported by LMIA, you will not have to show funds in the bank - just a T4 and NoA. If your job IS in Canada and is NOT supported by LMIA, the jury is still out on that one, as no one who has used only a T4 and NoA without an LMIA has reported back that that was accepted. How much money did you say you had on your EE application? You should be able to prove that you have that amount.

As far as WES, I don't really know if you need to get lower credentials assessed, but if you do, CIC will definitely not accept a later delivery - there's a post on here of a guy who got his PR application returned because an ECA was not attached. They say that they will, in their discretion, accept certain police reports coming in after applying, and medical results. But still - with a letter of explanation, and in their discretion, no promises.