+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question About post ITA: When I should move out Quebec

Amy_q

Jul 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just got ITA recently, I am working in Quebec now. I just wonder when I must move out Quebec in case of not avoid my PR application.
Another question, what other documents should I supply to show my intention of leaving Quebec?
My company just supply an employment records with the title for CSQ application, it will affect my PR application result?

Thanks!
Wish Everyone receive their PR soon:)

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just got ITA recently, I am working in Quebec now. I just wonder when I must move out Quebec in case of not avoid my PR application.
Another question, what other documents should I supply to show my intention of leaving Quebec?
My company just supply an employment records with the title for CSQ application, it will affect my PR application result?

Thanks!
Wish Everyone receive their PR soon:)
If you're applying for PR under FSW or CEC program, you should leave Quebec as soon as possible, there's no correct answer for this. If you wait too long during application, you might get a letter to send additional documentation to prove your intention or you might get rejected directly.
You can send records of employment or residency outside Quebec to show your intention for example, if applicable in your case.
CSQ is a certificate to STAY at Quebec, it's the opposite of FSW or CEC programs and it's a different process to get the PR.

Amy_q

Jul 26, 2020
If you're applying for PR under FSW or CEC program, you should leave Quebec as soon as possible, there's no correct answer for this. If you wait too long during application, you might get a letter to send additional documentation to prove your intention or you might get rejected directly.
You can send records of employment or residency outside Quebec to show your intention for example, if applicable in your case.
CSQ is a certificate to STAY at Quebec, it's the opposite of FSW or CEC programs and it's a different process to get the PR.
Thanks a lot!