+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about police clearance certificate India

vikigenius

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I am a PGWP holder and working in Canada. I am on a visit to family in India for a month and will return to Canada in June. With the recent announcement that the CEC draws will resume by July, I was wondering if I can get my Police Clearance Certificate quicker if I get it from India while I am visiting.

Otherwise I will have to get it from the Indian Consulate/ BLS India in Toronto which will take a while.

My question is, since I am working in Canada is there a requirement that I have to get the PCC from the consulate/BLS in Canada? Are there any issues if I get the PCC from India during my visit?

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
I am a PGWP holder and working in Canada. I am on a visit to family in India for a month and will return to Canada in June. With the recent announcement that the CEC draws will resume by July, I was wondering if I can get my Police Clearance Certificate quicker if I get it from India while I am visiting.

Otherwise I will have to get it from the Indian Consulate/ BLS India in Toronto which will take a while.

My question is, since I am working in Canada is there a requirement that I have to get the PCC from the consulate/BLS in Canada? Are there any issues if I get the PCC from India during my visit?
You can get it from India when you are there.