+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about PNP - PR Medical Request

RamboJ

Aug 5, 2015
Hi All,

Please advise!

I am an Ontario PNP based PR applicant. I received file number from CIC and after that I added my spouse with additional documents in my PR application. I received acknowledgement letter about adding my spouse. And last week we both received medical request and relationship questionnaire to fill and send through email. In the medical request IMM1017E form to my spouse, they have mentioned my current address not her current address. My spouse is in India and I am in Canada. Is she not supposed to receive Medical request form (IMM1017E )with her current address? Is that a problem? Can someone please advise.

Thank you :)

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Re: Please Advise! PNP PR - Added spouse and received medical request

RamboJ said:
Hi All,

Please advise!

I am an Ontario PNP based PR applicant. I received file number from CIC and after that I added my spouse with additional documents in my PR application. I received acknowledgement letter about adding my spouse. And last week we both received medical request and relationship questionnaire to fill and send through email. In the medical request IMM1017E form to my spouse, they have mentioned my current address not her current address. My spouse is in India and I am in Canada. Is she not supposed to receive Medical request form (IMM1017E )with her current address? Is that a problem? Can someone please advise.

Thank you :)
u already mentioned that u r in Canada & ur wife is from India. so, how ur both current address will be same? u just mentioned the individual current address such as Canadian address for yours & Indian address for ur spouse. u both may take the medical examination from the different place (u from Canada & ur spouse from India). but if u stay in India for visit purpose or anything else, then u both can take medical exam from same place by the CIC nominated doctor. Thanks

RamboJ

Aug 5, 2015

Thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify, I am in Canada now and my spouse is in India. We received 2 IMM 1017E forms - one for me and one for my spouse. The one I received is with my details and my current Canadian address. The other IMM 1017E form my spouse received contains her name and my current address, not her current Indian address. My question here is, is it fine for my spouse to go for medical check up with that form, because it contains my current address not her current address. OR Do I need to request a new form from CPP Ottawa or CIC? I am not sure about this. Please advise.

Thank you.

CindySmile

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
Hi! May I ask when did you submit your pr application to CIC? I submitted mine in July 2015 but haven't received my medical exam request.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

RamboJ said:
Thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify, I am in Canada now and my spouse is in India. We received 2 IMM 1017E forms - one for me and one for my spouse. The one I received is with my details and my current Canadian address. The other IMM 1017E form my spouse received contains her name and my current address, not her current Indian address. My question here is, is it fine for my spouse to go for medical check up with that form, because it contains my current address not her current address. OR Do I need to request a new form from CPP Ottawa or CIC? I am not sure about this. Please advise.

Thank you.
Doctors needed only the IME number inside that form. They dont worry about the address. One can give medical exam with any panel doctor in any country. So just take the exam wherever you and spouse reside in your respective current country. Nothing to worry.

RamboJ

Aug 5, 2015
Thanks for your reply harirajmohan.

I was bit worried because some people said there should be correct address on the IMM 1017 form.

Anyone received medical request IMM 1017 form with incorrect address and still taken medical test?

Thanks.

Vindy

Jan 3, 2016
RamboJ said:
Thanks for your reply harirajmohan.

I was bit worried because some people said there should be correct address on the IMM 1017 form.

Anyone received medical request IMM 1017 form with incorrect address and still taken medical test?

Thanks.
I am in Canada and my spouse is in India. We both received our medical forms with my Canada address. I happened to be there in India on a vacation when we received the medical request. We both took our test from India, the status on cic now says "Received Medicals".

So, you should be good!

Hope this helps. Thanks.