+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about passport request

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Hey guys

After a long and hard wait for more than 15 months and going through the stress of fighting a procedural fairness letter my husband got his passport request yesterday !!

Now we will send the passport to visa processing centre in Abu Dhabi and I’m assuming that the passport along with the COPR will be mailed back to him in a week or two

how much time do they normally give the principal applicant to land in Canada from the date the visa issued ? My husband’s company require 30 days notice before leaving .. we are trying to plan things accordingly!
Knowing that his medical is valid until May/2020

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hey guys

After a long and hard wait for more than 15 months and going through the stress of fighting a procedural fairness letter my husband got his passport request yesterday !!

Now we will send the passport to visa processing centre in Abu Dhabi and I’m assuming that the passport along with the COPR will be mailed back to him in a week or two

how much time do they normally give the principal applicant to land in Canada from the date the visa issued ? My husband’s company require 30 days notice before leaving .. we are trying to plan things accordingly!
The Visa expiry date will be the same date as the date of his medical. So he will have until May 2020 to enter canada

Reactions: jmc1974

salamiz

Oct 13, 2018
You'll be granted an immigration one time entry visa, valid for the maximum of medical expiry, or, a number of months (3 to 4) prior to the passport expiry date itself.

Yuyu889988

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys

Did you get your passport back? If so, how long did it take?