+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about open work permit under family class sponsorship

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi, I’m applying for spouse sponsorship and also sending an OWP application together.

Do I need to submit photos for OWP alone as well or the 2 photos for PR application is sufficient?

thank u!

Newf

Sep 1, 2020
I only sent the 2 photos required for the spousal application. Where are you reading you need photos for the OWP?

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
I only sent the 2 photos required for the spousal application. Where are you reading you need photos for the OWP?
In their website I saw u must submit photos and documents required. But I didn’t see photo requirement on the checklist, so I posted this thread to make sure if it’s needed or not.

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
If you need to do biometrics, you do not need to send photos. (I read this after I sent off my application but sent in mine as I took the photos)

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, I also did not see a requirement for photos for OWP. Is biometric a requirement? Because I also didn't see that on the Checklist.
I'm planning on submitting visa inland spousal sponsorship.
Any help from those experience folks out there would be greatly appreciated!

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, I also did not see a requirement for photos for OWP. Is biometric a requirement? Because I also didn't see that on the Checklist.
I'm planning on submitting visa inland spousal sponsorship.
Any help from those experience folks out there would be greatly appreciated!
they will send you the request for biometrics