+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Ontario OINP Tech Draw NOIs

ozkoag

Dec 2, 2021
Hi, I have two questions:

1. Recently, OINP EE-HCP stream has been doing Tech Draws wherein they draw express entry pool applicants with certain CRS scores and NOC Codes. If one's application is in the express entry pool when the next tech draw will occur, and both their CRS and NOC are within the parameters of the draw, is it a guarantee that they will be sent an NOI?

2. If an applicant is sent an NOI, what are their chances of proceeding smoothly all the way up to PR/landing assuming they did not misrepresent and made no mistakes in their applications?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I have two questions:

1. Recently, OINP EE-HCP stream has been doing Tech Draws wherein they draw express entry pool applicants with certain CRS scores and NOC Codes. If one's application is in the express entry pool when the next tech draw will occur, and both their CRS and NOC are within the parameters of the draw, is it a guarantee that they will be sent an NOI?

2. If an applicant is sent an NOI, what are their chances of proceeding smoothly all the way up to PR/landing assuming they did not misrepresent and made no mistakes in their applications?

Thank you.
1. No, certainly not guaranteed. Quite often Ontario only selects certain NOCs from the list, not all.
2. It should be smooth provided they selected the right NOC, completed all documents / forms correctly, have all of the other documentation required, pass the medical, etc.

Reactions: ozkoag

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
Does tech support comes under tech draw? I have seen sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.