+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about NOD

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hi guys, I have a question,

I had my hearing today but at the end the member of my hearing told me he didn’t have enough time to type his decision but that he was going to send it to me as soon as possible.

do you have any idea if it arrives via mail or via email, and how long could it take?

thank you!

binabade

Star Member
Jun 24, 2023
the IRB will send the decision to your lawyer first and he is responsible to let you know that the decision is
Then you will receive it via mail within two weeks.

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
the IRB will send the decision to your lawyer first and he is responsible to let you know that the decision is
Then you will receive it via mail within two weeks.
I didn’t have a lawyer, so will I get the decision till it arrives via mail?

thank you for your reply

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hi guys, I have a question,

I had my hearing today but at the end the member of my hearing told me he didn’t have enough time to type his decision but that he was going to send it to me as soon as possible.

do you have any idea if it arrives via mail or via email, and how long could it take?

thank you!
I believe it will arrive by mail, as there should be a stamp on it to prove it is the original document

Reactions: MikiCanada

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
I believe it will arrive by mail, as there should be a stamp on it to prove it is the original document
last Friday I received one that says “Certified true copy” that’s the one I can use to apply for PR? Or should I expect for another one?