+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about My Name in Acceptance Letter

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I have applied for Bachelors of Science in Memorial University of Newfoundland. All my academic Certificates my name is written as MD ZAYED IMAM but on the acceptance letter Its written in ZAYED IMAM only. i had plan to apply for visa in few weeks but now i am thinking if it's gonna affect the visa process or not ..otherwise everything including address is the same as in my passport and certificates

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Attach an attested letter from the govt agency, that all the name belongs to the same person. It depends on your country, which letter are accepted. Generally, it is an affidavit from a notary on govt stamp paper.

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
I dont think if there is anything like this on my country. Though I have emailed to the university. They said they will correct my name and will send a new acceptance letter. Don't Know how much time it will take :(

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
Hello Its been a long time i have replied with my copy of my passport to change my name in acceptance letter and scholarship offer letter in Memorial University. They have asked me for the passport copy. 1 week gone almost. I am yet to get any reply. On the other hand my visa related documents are ready And I am not applying as i am waiting to hear from them. My Name is MD ZAYED IMAM but in acceptance letter its written as ZAYED IMAM only. will it be a problem in embassy ?
Another question is if i submit my original copy of Acceptance letter and scholarship letter. Will it be a problem ?

please reply its urgent :( :(