+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about job change...

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
Hey there, I'm wondering about my husband (sponsor) changing jobs while out inland spousal sponsorship application is in processing still. I've been looking around on these forums and cic website but can't seem to find a definitive answer as to if I'll need to notify the CIC? And if so, how? He'll still be within the same company, he's been offered a different position is all. We submitted in May, got an AOR in June, and just got our medical request. Thank you!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey there, I'm wondering about my husband (sponsor) changing jobs while out inland spousal sponsorship application is in processing still. I've been looking around on these forums and cic website but can't seem to find a definitive answer as to if I'll need to notify the CIC? And if so, how? He'll still be within the same company, he's been offered a different position is all. We submitted in May, got an AOR in June, and just got our medical request. Thank you!
You don't need to tell them

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They do not RE-check or re-verify jobs for spousal apps. Entirely up to you