+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Jes_ON, PMM, Toby and many other experts....

JSB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Jes_ON, PMM, Toby (and many other experts) - You guys are really doing a wonderful job by helping every others in this forum.

How you guys know everything about Canadian Immigration? I have seen so many threads where people rely on your replies (including me). I always wonder your expertise in this area. You guys are foreign nationals who applied for Canadian PR just like me, isn't it? Still, I know many people who takes your advice rather than their lawyer's. Kudos to you and continue helping new applicants...

JSB.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Its all about "RESEARCH" and considering "WHAT MIGHT GO WRONG IF ?" factors :)

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if people who like immigration law they will learn rearn and learn more..and update information more than lawyer.
I like to study about immigration law as well since I was student in Universty. Most of visa I know of Canada,US ,New Zealand,Australia and England. But unfortunately I am not alawyer and have no licence to deal with third party.
I trust on Toby as I read his message every time he post. 90% he know and update more than lawyer in Canada.
I asked some lawyer they know the immigration information but sometime it doesn't up date.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
JSB said:
How you guys know everything about Canadian Immigration? I have seen so many threads where people rely on your replies (including me). I always wonder your expertise in this area. You guys are foreign nationals who applied for Canadian PR just like me, isn't it? Still, I know many people who takes your advice rather than their lawyer's. Kudos to you and continue helping new applicants...
Thanks for the kind words, JSB. I can't speak for the others, but - I have been following this forum for nearly 5 years, have seen many changes... had my share of bumps in the road too. In an earlier life, I was an ESL instructor and have a lot of sympathy in particular for those who have to do this in a second or non-native language. I mainly follow developments in the CEC class only (some FSW class), so that makes it a lot easier than for a lawyer who has to know all.