+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Generic Form

Kitsel

Jun 11, 2014
My Canadian husband is sponsoring me (US). Do I add him as a dependent on the Generic Form? I thought the instructions said to add your spouse. If so, it asks whether he will be accompanying me? He already lives there.

Also, I know there is a form my adult kids have to fill out. What happens if you do not have a relationship with them & therefore cannot get the form filled out??

Also, I drive to Canada every couple of weeks or so. Do I put one of these dates in "last entry to Canada"?
Thanks!

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Kitsel said:
My Canadian husband is sponsoring me (US). Do I add him as a dependent on the Generic Form? I thought the instructions said to add your spouse. If so, it asks whether he will be accompanying me? He already lives there.
No, You don't add your husband as a dependent.

Also, I know there is a form my adult kids have to fill out. What happens if you do not have a relationship with them & therefore cannot get the form filled out??
Which Form? What is the Form Number? You can write a letter with an explanation of your circumstances/situation.

Also, I drive to Canada every couple of weeks or so. Do I put one of these dates in "last entry to Canada"?
Yes. Write the most recent date.

Kitsel

Jun 11, 2014
I was told the form the adult kids need to fill out was Schedule A Background/Declaration. IMM5669

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kitsel said:
I was told the form the adult kids need to fill out was Schedule A Background/Declaration. IMM5669
They do not need to fill out any forms.

You will need to include the Additional Family Members form IMM5406 (listing them, along with whatever information you can provide).
Include a separate sheet explaining that you are no longer in contact with them.