+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Family Class (Philippines Spouse)

yineah

Apr 26, 2019
Hello, thank you all concern about my problems!

a little background information, I'm from Philippines, now living in HK, has only 1 son, and he would not accompany me to Canada, and my spouse is living in Canada now as citizens.

I want to ask:-

1) I shall fill in and sign form IMM 5669(Background declaration) also my son sign his one, but my spouse need it? coz I saw the instruction at the beginning "The principal applicant, his or her spouse ..... must complete their own copy of this form"

2) The date of signature is important? coz my husband send me the signed form for my signature, but he wrote the same date of signature in my signature box, as I receive it after about 2 months after the date of signature. what should I do? just sign it or rewrite the date

3) Forms IMM5604 & IMM 5669 must be completed both by me and my son, that means my son would sign on a copy of the form I filled in? or he has to fill in a separated form? but on IMM5604, I think it is not proper for my son to fill in coz the form need the information of applicant, but he is not, coz he is not going to accompany me.

4) I don't know what national document is, the similar one I only have is social security system card/health card, would it be useful? or my passport is enough

5) could it be possible to apply without my son's passport copy, but have birth certificate?

Thank you so much for concerning my problem again. ^3^

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello, thank you all concern about my problems!

a little background information, I'm from Philippines, now living in HK, has only 1 son, and he would not accompany me to Canada, and my spouse is living in Canada now as citizens.

I want to ask:-

1) I shall fill in and sign form IMM 5669(Background declaration) also my son sign his one, but my spouse need it? coz I saw the instruction at the beginning "The principal applicant, his or her spouse ..... must complete their own copy of this form"

2) The date of signature is important? coz my husband send me the signed form for my signature, but he wrote the same date of signature in my signature box, as I receive it after about 2 months after the date of signature. what should I do? just sign it or rewrite the date

3) Forms IMM5604 & IMM 5669 must be completed both by me and my son, that means my son would sign on a copy of the form I filled in? or he has to fill in a separated form? but on IMM5604, I think it is not proper for my son to fill in coz the form need the information of applicant, but he is not, coz he is not going to accompany me.

4) I don't know what national document is, the similar one I only have is social security system card/health card, would it be useful? or my passport is enough

5) could it be possible to apply without my son's passport copy, but have birth certificate?

Thank you so much for concerning my problem again. ^3^
Sorry to tell you that your writing is a bit confusing. I suggest that you look up the information your asking for and read everything... Also read the complete guide at :

Detailed information such as how to fill out the forms, is in the Complete Guide (IMM 5289).

My guess your husband (sponsor) is doing outland application?

yineah

Apr 26, 2019
Sorry to tell you that your writing is a bit confusing. I suggest that you look up the information your asking for and read everything... Also read the complete guide at :

Detailed information such as how to fill out the forms, is in the Complete Guide (IMM 5289).

My guess your husband (sponsor) is doing outland application?
oh I'm sorry, and thank you for your reply. yes, my husband is doing outland application.

I just want to ask:

1) Does my husband (sponsor) need to fill in IMM 5669(Background declaration)?

2) What would be happened if the date of signature is different between me and my ex-husband on the same form? e.g. my husband signed on March, I signed on May

3) I'm from Philippines. I don't have a national document, could my birth certificate be substituted?

4) they need my son's passport copy, but he don't have it, could he use copy of birth certificate?

thanks again!