no
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
I am sorry my dear friend.

But in the passport they did not stamped anything when they are coming from USA.

there is only one stamp which was stamped when they initially landed in Canada.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Passports often aren't stamped when coming from the US. It still counts as a new entry.

jaihanuman

Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
Doc's Request.
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
30-01-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
Thank you so much for the Help to understand it:)

Purushoth1985

May 7, 2015
hi
i have got stamped for 6 months in my passport but i have visitor visa valid till 2017, immediately after coming to canada i applied for open work permit.
two questions:
Processing time for open work permit applied from canada
Do i need to still submit my request for extension for the 6 months stamp on my passport

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you apply before your status expires, you're good. So one day is enough. You'll be on implied status until they make a decision, but you have to stay in Canada until then or you'll lose the implied status.
hi seniors, is this information correct? thank you

CptSparkz

Dec 22, 2017
Can somebody answer this: when you leave while on implied status, does it count as a rejection?

I am asking because I am planning to apply for a study permit in the future and I don't want to tick "yes" to any of the following questions in the form:
- Have you ever remained beyond the validity of your status in Canada?
- Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Thank you.

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

when I login to CIC my account. where is the link where I can start the Visitor Visa extension process.
All the links take me to My account but I am not able to find that link to start the extension process.

any help, anyone?

thanks
Shiv

jgoodhand

Jan 17, 2019
Hi

lellen said: ↑
As long as you apply before your status expires, you're good. So one day is enough. You'll be on implied status until they make a decision, but you have to stay in Canada until then or you'll lose the implied status.

joidiple said:
hi seniors, is this information correct? thank you

PMM said: Yes it is
Jason: Hi Folks, I am in a similar situation, my wife is here as a visitor, we're submitting PR(Spousal from in Canada) and Work Permit applications now and hoping to get implied status. (Her 6 months runs out this spring). We were hoping to travel somewhere while the applications are being processed.

Does this mean she cant leave and return? (Advice above indicates we cant I think)
Do we risk rejection upon return? or jeopardizing the application?
Can someone point out where Canada immigration state these rules (I ask because an immigration company member said we could leave and come back but I'm wary)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Jason: Hi Folks, I am in a similar situation, my wife is here as a visitor, we're submitting PR(Spousal from in Canada) and Work Permit applications now and hoping to get implied status. (Her 6 months runs out this spring). We were hoping to travel somewhere while the applications are being processed.

Does this mean she cant leave and return? (Advice above indicates we cant I think)
Do we risk rejection upon return? or jeopardizing the application?
Can someone point out where Canada immigration state these rules (I ask because an immigration company member said we could leave and come back but I'm wary)
She risks refusal of re-entry, which would result in the PR app being refused. It is stated on the guide that if an applicant wants to leave during the processing, they should apply outland.

manisandhu

Nov 9, 2013
Hi,
My parents came as visitor last year in jun 2018, then we extended their stay for another 6 months. It cost us around almost $1000 cause they asked us to go through medical.. Now their stay is valid till june 2019 now. Can i take them to US to extend their stay for another 6 months? How long do i have to stay in states ? Will that be fine?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
My parents came as visitor last year in jun 2018, then we extended their stay for another 6 months. It cost us around almost $1000 cause they asked us to go through medical.. Now their stay is valid till june 2019 now. Can i take them to US to extend their stay for another 6 months? How long do i have to stay in states ? Will that be fine?
You shouldn’t go to the US because they could be refused reentry. You can apply for another extension but you must realize that they will be refused at a certain point. They are only supposed to be visiting and not living in Canada.

gdhillons

Jan 20, 2015
Hi,
My mother is here for six months on visitor visa from Jan 20 to July 20, 2019. I applied for her status restoration after 6 months of her stay. However, she is going back home on Aug 10, 2019. So she will be staying here for 20 days over 6 months. I will be getting her visa restoration and extension in or after 46 days processing time. My concern is whether the immigration create any issues during her flight back home on airport?? Thanks

Gary

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
My mother is here for six months on visitor visa from Jan 20 to July 20, 2019. I applied for her status restoration after 6 months of her stay. However, she is going back home on Aug 10, 2019. So she will be staying here for 20 days over 6 months. I will be getting her visa restoration and extension in or after 46 days processing time. My concern is whether the immigration create any issues during her flight back home on airport?? Thanks

Gary
Did you apply for an extension or restoration? They are different things. When did you apply?