+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Experience for EE.

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,
I'm 28, Single, have done Electrical (Telecommunications) Engineering in 2015 (4 Years degree), Ielts CLB9, (8,7,7,7), along with studies I have 4-5 years of experience as a web developer (not related to degree). Would that count or it would still give me 0 points ? Also I am a freelancer as well.

My Question is
1- I have 379 CRS points without experience, if my work experience is acceptable then my CRS is good. Would that count or not?
2- I will be most probably going for Ontario Provincial Nomination, if this experience is accelptable would that have an impact on Awarding Nomination or Visa? It might not be good as degree is different than work?

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
Thanks for your reply, can you answer few more?

1- Your work does not need to be related to your education. Any experience in NOC classes 0, A or B may be counted (from the last 10 years)
That experience will not have any effect on getting state nomination or visa? Like education and noc would be different would that have a negative impact on getting visa or nomination?

2- For Canadian work experience, you cannot count work experience gained while you were a full-time student or from self-employment. For foreign work experience, you can.
You mean work along with or before bachelors degree will be accepted? What document to provide?

3- Does experience or education on which we applied has anything to do with doing job when we move to Nominated State? Like are we bound to adapt that profession (of degree or experience)? What are the rules to follow if we are nominated (we have to live 2 years in that state what else) ?