IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hey, I am currently a full time student in Canada nearing graduation in two months. I am a dentist from India and I was working initially part time in a clinic from my internship and continued to be a full time . All together it adds up to about one and half years in total. My query is Can I keep the one year experience that I worked in a clinic while I was doing my internship . I have experience letter from my dentist but no pay stubs as I was paid in cash and it was not taxable. P.S.internship was part of my education whereas I used to work after my internship in the evenings which was my job . Kindly help me out. Thank you

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hey, I am currently a full time student in Canada nearing graduation in two months. I am a dentist from India and I was working initially part time in a clinic from my internship and continued to be a full time . All together it adds up to about one and half years in total. My query is Can I keep the one year experience that I worked in a clinic while I was doing my internship . I have experience letter from my dentist but no pay stubs as I was paid in cash and it was not taxable. P.S.internship was part of my education whereas I used to work after my internship in the evenings which was my job . Kindly help me out. Thank you
"Can I keep the one year experience that I worked in a clinic while I was doing my internship"

Yes, if this internship was done outside Canada, no if it was done in Canada.