+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about e-cas please need answer

zanyar

Oct 16, 2009
when the embasy request pasport or want some thing they first call u or email or they first write in
e-cas then they email u i mean generaly i dont know after they ask u in email they write in e-cas or before
thanx alot

thanx for ur response

good luck

Al.Abed

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
they will either call or email. sometimes they dont even write "passport requested" in ecas. Mine went from "In progress" to decision made (after i got my passport)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually, any requirement from the Visa Office will reach by ordinary mail (Post) or by e mail. Rarely by phone and fax also. An E cas update for requirement is not common. ECAS shows the status of the case.

zanyar said:
when the embasy request pasport or want some thing they first call u or email or they first write in
e-cas then they email u i mean generaly i dont know after they ask u in email they write in e-cas or before
thanx alot

thanx for ur response

good luck

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no notation made in ecas when they request your passport or when they require additional documents. As wilson said, most visa offices correspond by regular postal mail, not by phone or email, although my husband did get his PPR by phone.