waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Anthony_nyc said:
Yea, I'm just confused at this moment. As long as the paper I signed meant a step in the positive direction, that's what concerns me of course. Signing anything "should" mean a good thing I'm sure, moving further along towards "oath" final step...hopefully.
Yes I agree. I know that you don't sign something when you are rejected, that's for sure.

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my test interview today. The officer made me sign a prohibition form and another document where she covered the content of the document except the signature part. Anyone had this experience and what could be the other document that the officer made sign?

davoudnadjafi

Dec 24, 2014
I had my test interview today. The officer made me sign a prohibition form and another document where she covered the content of the document except the signature part. Anyone had this experience and what could be the other document that the officer made sign?
Hi everyone, I have a question... please help. I had my citizenship test today. I passed the test though I remember signing a green paper "non-criminality notice" I believe - I checked "NO" - I even remember officer asking me "you have ticked "NO" and I said yes I do not have any criminal record. should I have ticked "YES" or I am good? anyone remembers this?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Hi everyone, I have a question... please help. I had my citizenship test today. I passed the test though I remember signing a green paper "non-criminality notice" I believe - I checked "NO" - I even remember officer asking me "you have ticked "NO" and I said yes I do not have any criminal record. should I have ticked "YES" or I am good? anyone remembers this?
Hi,
you're good. 'NO' was correct answer.