+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about dependents

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by cheire, Jan 27, 2016.

  1. Hey friends
    I have a question about dependents.
    One of my friend wants to apply for Express entry here from Canada. She is single. So Can she apply for her mother as a dependent when she applys for express entry?
  2. Unfortunately, no. Only a partner or dependent children can be included in the PR application. Parents can be nominated after immigrating. See here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=343&t=14
  3. Thank you Friend

Share This Page