+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about day trip to US

coldplay

Mar 5, 2014
Hi,

I just got called for Citizenship test and I was wondering if I forgot to include my two - 1 day trip to US, would that become an issue when I have my interview ?

I completely forgot the date when I was filling out the physical presence calculator coz I honestly couldnt remember when I did those day trip to US for shopping. However I found out that I can get my travel history to US and I managed to get the date I did those day trip.

Should I even mention this at all when they are interviewing me ?

Please advise !

Thanks.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just got called for Citizenship test and I was wondering if I forgot to include my two - 1 day trip to US, would that become an issue when I have my interview ?

I completely forgot the date when I was filling out the physical presence calculator coz I honestly couldnt remember when I did those day trip to US for shopping. However I found out that I can get my travel history to US and I managed to get the date I did those day trip.

Should I even mention this at all when they are interviewing me ?

Please advise !

Thanks.
Yes. You should bring them up in your interview and state that you missed unintentionally to include them earlier in the application.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not advising what to declare one way or the other but a 1 day trip to the US , that is out and back same calendar day is still counted as a physical day in Canada even if someone left at 0001hrs and returned at 2359hrs.

coldplay

Mar 5, 2014
Not advising what to declare one way or the other but a 1 day trip to the US , that is out and back same calendar day is still counted as a physical day in Canada even if someone left at 0001hrs and returned at 2359hrs.
yea its not even 24 hours lol, i was in and out within 12 hours or less, but is it safe to just mention it to them and say I wasnt aware of it and honestly I couldnt remember the exact day I did those day trips.