+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about BC PNP

hanyin2012

Star Member
Feb 16, 2012
Hi,

My pnp was approved last Nov, and it is in federal procedure. I submitted 4 month ago, waiting for MR.

My question is

What will happened if I change my job? another employer offered me better compensation in same position and he will support with my pnp. Besides, this employer's company size is much bigger than the one I am working for right now.

Will PNP office inform Buffalo to withdraw my application, and suggest me to submit a total new application to them and start over?

Ericke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
Nomination.....
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-4-2012
LANDED..........
17-04-2012
hanyin2012 said:
Hi,

My pnp was approved last Nov, and it is in federal procedure. I submitted 4 month ago, waiting for MR.

My question is

What will happened if I change my job? another employer offered me better compensation in same position and he will support with my pnp. Besides, this employer's company size is much bigger than the one I am working for right now.

Will PNP office inform Buffalo to withdraw my application, and suggest me to submit a total new application to them and start over?
You have to let CIC people know you are changing a new job/title and send your new job offer and EVERY NECESSARY Doc to them. Good luck.