+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about b4 and b4a?

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
My parents are going to land soon. I was wondering if we need to fill out these forms for each one of them or just one for both of them would suffice?

Can someone please let us know. Can we entirely leave this if we don't want to get this done?

I'm talking about the goods accompanied and goods to follow forms. Please confirm.

Thanks!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My parents are going to land soon. I was wondering if we need to fill out these forms for each one of them or just one for both of them would suffice?

Can someone please let us know. Can we entirely leave this if we don't want to get this done?

I'm talking about the goods accompanied and goods to follow forms. Please confirm.

Thanks!
YOu can do one per household.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks!
Here is my understanding. some one with recent experience please weigh in:
If they don't have goods to follow, don't bother with the forms. but it's advisable to keep a list of things they are bringing. CBSA may want to check the luggage.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Here is my understanding. some one with recent experience please weigh in:
If they don't have goods to follow, don't bother with the forms. but it's advisable to keep a list of things they are bringing. CBSA may want to check the luggage.
Sorry I see the question is if whether needed (wasn't clear at first). If no goods are folloiwng later, no need to do goods to follow form.