+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about application

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. I have few questions before I apply for my citizenship application,

I am primary resident of B.C and currently in Ontario for a short diploma course. I will be in Onatrio for next 6 months until I complete my study and then will move back to BC.

I am eligible to apply for the citizenship but wondering would it be better to apply citizenship from here or I should wait until I move back to BC.

One more thing, I do have Ontario DL as a photo ID because I had to change the DL from BC to Ontario when I moved but my spouse doesn’t have any ID from Ontario, all Photo ID she has is from BC. So If we want to apply for citizenship then what Id she can use?

Please provide you guidance in this matter.
Thank you in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. I have few questions before I apply for my citizenship application,

I am primary resident of B.C and currently in Ontario for a short diploma course. I will be in Onatrio for next 6 months until I complete my study and then will move back to BC.

I am eligible to apply for the citizenship but wondering would it be better to apply citizenship from here or I should wait until I move back to BC.

One more thing, I do have Ontario DL as a photo ID because I had to change the DL from BC to Ontario when I moved but my spouse doesn’t have any ID from Ontario, all Photo ID she has is from BC. So If we want to apply for citizenship then what Id she can use?

Please provide you guidance in this matter.
Thank you in advance.
Which is your more reliable address? If both address is reliable, then choose either one.

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you for your reply,
More reliable would be the address in BC, However, wouldn’t I have to mention my current address at the time of application.?