+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about appeal

truelove

Mar 22, 2012
I just filed my spouse sponsorship appeal form. Just more questions about next steps

1-Is it better to get a consultant or lawyer asap, if not, what is the latest time to be?
2-I am having a difficulty to look for a good consultant or lawyer, I do not find one that i feel the most comfortable
their fee around 3500-6500. Anyone can suggest a good one in Toronto that is professional to handle appeal case?
3-Any comment about Sol Gombinsky? I think he is pretty experience...

4-For some sort of reasons, I cannot always back to see my spouse all the time for the coming appealing time. In a situation with less new evidence can be provide to the appeal application, is it very impact to my case?

5-VO rejected my husband application because they felt my husband want to marry with me and come to Canada as main purpose and not for true love. Any methods or suggestion to me that may helps to solve this problem?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
truelove said:
1-Is it better to get a consultant or lawyer asap, if not, what is the latest time to be?
If you decide to use one, get one soon. Hiring someone just before the hearing will not give them enough time to prepare, and will not allow them to suggest what kinds of evidence you should try to get.
2-I am having a difficulty to look for a good consultant or lawyer, I do not find one that i feel the most comfortable
their fee around 3500-6500.
That seems like a normal price for Toronto.
4-For some sort of reasons, I cannot always back to see my spouse all the time for the coming appealing time. In a situation with less new evidence can be provide to the appeal application, is it very impact to my case?
It is always better to visit as often as possible. However, if you can't, you must have good reasons and be prepared to explain these reasons to the judge at the appeal hearing.
5-VO rejected my husband application because they felt my husband want to marry with me and come to Canada as main purpose and not for true love. Any methods or suggestion to me that may helps to solve this problem?
You need to prove that you and your husband really do love one another, and that he does not just want to immigrate to Canada. Some immigration lawyers and consultants will help you by explaining what type of evidence might help in your case. This type of help will cost more than a lawyer or consultant who does little more than read your file before the appeal hearing.

For us to suggest what type of evidence or arguments you can use, we would need more details about your case and the VO's comments.

truelove

Mar 22, 2012
Very appreciate your help. I do need more opinion from everyone

here is my pervous thread regarding to the VO's comments and reasons for the refusal.

thanks