+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about a job offer

F

feras80

Hello
I've applied as FSW in march 2008 in Buffalo, got the AOR, and still waiting for new regulations.
However, i got a job offer from a Canadian employer, and i will get the letter as soon as the HRSDC approve it. I don't know if my profession gonna be listed in the new list, am a software engineer.
My question is : will the process goes faster after i send this letter to the CIC?
Thank you!

F

feras80

do you recommend that? what is the difference between FSW and PNP in term of PR?
Thx
BCguy said:
Why dont you back up with PNP in that Province and go faster

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can get the employer to get an AEO and send that in with your skilled worker application to get more points and faster processing. I do not know how much faster that makes the processing. You could also use the AEO to apply for PR through PNP which might be faster. You could also get the employer to apply for LMO so you can come over on a temporary work permit and apply for PR through PNP through this employer after you arrive.

F

feras80

Leon said:
You can get the employer to get an AEO and send that in with your skilled worker application to get more points and faster processing. I do not know how much faster that makes the processing. You could also use the AEO to apply for PR through PNP which might be faster. You could also get the employer to apply for LMO so you can come over on a temporary work permit and apply for PR through PNP through this employer after you arrive.
I think the first case applies. the offer that i got comes form an employer based in Ontario, as a software engineer. I've checked the PNP for this province; my profession is not listed in the skilled worker stream list.
Thx

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right, in that case FSW is your option. If that doesn't work out for some reason, you could still try for LMO and temporary work permit and apply under Canadian Experience class after 2 years of work.