+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 6F

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
For Q6F in the adult application form (employment and education history), if I was not employed for a certain time period, do I need to mention the EXACT dates that I was unemployed under "Work/Education"? I'm asking because we're already mentioning the month/year in "From" and "To" time period. Thanks!

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nb8285 said:
For Q6F in the adult application form (employment and education history), if I was not employed for a certain time period, do I need to mention the EXACT dates that I was unemployed under "Work/Education"? I'm asking because we're already mentioning the "From" and "To" time period. Thanks!
You don't have to but if you do that's fine, no harm in that, you're just being more accurate. I personally put the exact dates for some jobs even if they ask for Month/year only

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
nb8285 said:
For Q6F in the adult application form (employment and education history), if I was not employed for a certain time period, do I need to mention the EXACT dates that I was unemployed under "Work/Education"? I'm asking because we're already mentioning the month/year in "From" and "To" time period. Thanks!
You need to provide exact dates of your unemployment because same is being asked in the application form.
Under work/education, you need to provide exact dates.

Please read the question 6F properly and answer accordingly.