+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 6.G : Addresses in the past 6 years

jaggibrijesh

May 11, 2010
hello,
regarding question 6.G on the citizenship form ( all addresses in the past 6 years).

Do I need to list all trips taken outside Canada, for instance I was on short trips to USA staying in a hotel and a big one to India during my maternity.
Do I need to detail all the days away from Canada ?

thanks.
Marry

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
jaggibrijesh said:
hello,
regarding question 6.G on the citizenship form ( all addresses in the past 6 years).

Do I need to list all trips taken outside Canada, for instance I was on short trips to USA staying in a hotel and a big one to India during my maternity.

thanks.
Marry

I think just in Canadian address

But wait for more reply..........

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
jaggibrijesh said:
hello,

thanks.
Marry
These are residential addresses. if you were in business trip in the US for a month, you don't need to indicate US address because you residence is in Canada and you continue paying taxes for those days in Canada.

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggibrijesh said:
hello,

thanks.
Marry

Check out for an answer from dpenabill... I just applied using the advice from this user.

mreda13

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

For question 6.G, can you help advise what should I write for the scenario below.

For year 2013-2014, I was living in a student residence. The "residency period" is from September to April. However, during winter break, we had to vacate the dorms unless we pay extra, but we were allowed to leave our belongings in the rooms and keep the keys. So the residence's "occupancy period" did not include the 2-3 weeks winter break. For example:

Resided from 1 Sept - 20 Dec in student res
Resided from 21 Dec - 5 Jan abroad with my parents during winter break
Resided from 6 Jan - 30 April in student res

In this scenario, do I just put 1 Sept 2013-30 April 2014 as my residence. Or do I need to make 3 separate entries for each period? I am thinking doing the former. What do you suggest?