+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 11 - Canadian Citizenship Application (CIT0002E)

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016

Scarletuh

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I'm confused because there's different opinions about Q11 Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada during your 5-year eligibility period
Do I write only those address within Canada that I'm eligible even if it doesn't amount to 5 year-eligibility period as long as I complete the required days?

or Do I add my address before I came to Canada ?

Is eligibilty mean my presence in Canada, all my address within that eligibilty period?

or does eligibility within 5years, include my address outside of Canada to complete the 5 years?

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm confused because there's different opinions about Q11 Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada during your 5-year eligibility period
Do I write only those address within Canada that I'm eligible even if it doesn't amount to 5 year-eligibility period as long as I complete the required days?

or Do I add my address before I came to Canada ?

Is eligibilty mean my presence in Canada, all my address within that eligibilty period?

or does eligibility within 5years, include my address outside of Canada to complete the 5 years?
Please write all canadian and international addresses for past 5 years

Scarletuh

Jun 4, 2020
Please write all canadian and international addresses for past 5 years
Thank you
Does that also apply to this question:

Tell us what you have been doing during the five (5) year eligibility period.

Complete the chart. You must list all your work and study history including English/French language training inside or outside Canada for the five (5) year eligibility period. Press the (+) plus button if you need more space.

• If you were not working because you were studying, unemployed, retired, a caregiver, homemaker or volunteering for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
  • If you were self-employed, you must provide details of your self-employment.
You must provide information that covers the five (5) year eligibility period, being sure to account for each month.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you
Does that also apply to this question:

Tell us what you have been doing during the five (5) year eligibility period.

Complete the chart. You must list all your work and study history including English/French language training inside or outside Canada for the five (5) year eligibility period. Press the (+) plus button if you need more space.

• If you were not working because you were studying, unemployed, retired, a caregiver, homemaker or volunteering for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
  • If you were self-employed, you must provide details of your self-employment.
You must provide information that covers the five (5) year eligibility period, being sure to account for each month.
Yea everything you were doing in Canada and overseas...