Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Few years after getting my PR, I am now embarked on the joyous road of citizenship, where I plan to apply online in a few days.

I went over everything and I think there is only 1 thing unclear for me and it related to question 10a (List all addresses inside and outside of Canada during your entire 5-year eligibility period.) .

I have read on this forum we need to list Home residence (live/study/learn) and not the vacations one. But since the addresses are associated with dates, it is not entirely clear if those dates should match with the presence in the country. I explain myself with my own example:
- From beginning of eligibity period to 28-jun-17, I lived in France in FRANCEADDRESS
- From 28-jun-17 to 24-jul-17, I travelled in the US (9 different addresses of hotels and airbnb)
- From 24-jul-17 to 18-aug-17, i was in Canada and was looking for a place to live (6 different addresses of hotels and airbnb)
- From 18-aug-17 to 26-aug-17, i travelled again in the US (6 different addresses of hotels and airbnb)
- From 26-aug-17 to 30-aug-17, i was back in canada (3 addresses of hotels and airbnb)
- From 30-aug-17 to 16-jul-19, I was living in CANADAADDRESS

I feel that i should start listing all addresses once I land in canada (since i planned to live there) but if I do that, i might need to add all addresses in my 2nd US vacations (since i did not have a fixed Canadian address at that time).

Anyway i am lost. So i would appreciate all advice.

If there is the slightest doubt, i know i can list all 28 address and then explain why in the explanation letter, but i feel it might be overwhelming.
Purpose is to be honest but also straight to the point. It is complicated here in my situation.

I don't think i have seen an answer on this forum but feel free to direct me to it if i missed it.

I look forward to hearing from you all!
Thanks a lot,

Best regards,