+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query related to Schedule A request

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Dear friends

I sent my eAPR on 25th November and received AOR the same day. 2 days later medicals were updated as passed. However, since then I haven't received any update at all. Not even Schedule A request. While people who applied after me (in december), have received Schedule A request. Is it normal?

Or there is something wrong in my application?

Please guide.

Regards

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rollingpunjab said:
Dear friends

I sent my eAPR on 25th November and received AOR the same day. 2 days later medicals were updated as passed. However, since then I haven't received any update at all. Not even Schedule A request. While people who applied after me (in december), have received Schedule A request. Is it normal?

Please guide.

Regards
Did you answer 'Yes' to any of the statutory questions e.g. about Visa refusals etc?
If not you might not be asked for Schedule A

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Did you answer 'Yes' to any of the statutory questions e.g. about Visa refusals etc?
If not you might not be asked for Schedule A
oh k, I understood. I did not type yes for anything statutory questions. My be that is the reason I did not receive any schedule A request. Thanks for your feedback. :)

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I answered "No" to all the Statotury Questions and still I recd the Schedule 4 and 4a letter yest..I submiited application on 21 dec -2015.. PNP/Outland

rollingpunjab said:
oh k, I understood. I did not type yes for anything statutory questions. My be that is the reason I did not receive any schedule A request. Thanks for your feedback. :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
cooldek1986 said:
I answered "No" to all the Statotury Questions and still I recd the Schedule 4 and 4a letter yest..I submiited application on 21 dec -2015.. PNP/Outland
Ok. I'm PNP outland as well. I know some people were not asked for Schedule A. I'm not certain what the criteria is though.
If they haven't asked I still don't think anything is wrong with the aplication

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Provincial nominees also tend to asked for Schedule A and 4A.

zhk

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
rollingpunjab said:
Dear friends

Please guide.

Regards

Schedule "A" is different than schedule 4,4a. Pnp applicAnts are asked for schedule 4/4a . Schedule A form is regarding background declaration.

zhk

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Just a quick qs guys...

I submitted my application on Dec 09 and received schedule 4/4a request on Dec 22 , however my medical status still says " not needed at this time". Isn't the timeline for medical quicker ? Thanks.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I might be completely wrong here, but it seems to me that there is something like two "streams" of processing, or something: people who get their medical approved very quickly at the begining of the review process, and people who get them approved at the very end.
I might be biased as I belong to the first category, but it seems to me that the second group is processed faster. So if your application is moving forward and you still have no update about your medicals - it might be a good thing.