+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Regd PR Cards

mg78

Nov 9, 2010
Hi,
Can some one please advise on the process of PR cards issuance. As per PR application guide it says forms Supplementary Identification Form (IMM 5455) and HPM ReceiptForm (IMM 5401) needs to be filled up and provided to Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Sydney.
If the application is approved CIC sends a letter advising you to pick up your card.

If I need to leave canada after confirming my landing then is it possible for the PR cards to be mailed to a address.
Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regds
Mithun Ganguly

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear...u can leave canada after doing landing formalities. For delivery of PRCs, u need to provide canadian address where PRCs will be delivered. U can ask your friend or relative to send the same by way of courier.

I had the same issue and got it through friend of mine who was in Canada, while my PRCs were ready, brought them to me in person. In person delivery is a safest mode as compared to courier but options are there.

asyousuf

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mg78 said:
Hi,
If I need to leave canada after confirming my landing then is it possible for the PR cards to be mailed to a address.
"If the application is approved CIC sends a letter advising you to pick up your card"
Any inputs would be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regds
Mithun Ganguly
Hi, Ganguly,

"If the application is approved CIC sends a letter advising you to pick up your card"

NOT PR CARD TO BE PICKED UP IN PERSON.
CIC will never post or send the PR cards outside Canada.
It will be mailed on your residential Canadian address. But, if you need to leave the Canada before Card's arrival you can ask your friend or relative to send you by courier or in person (if possible).
Make safe arrangement before leaving the Canada.

hope its helps,

hmisabpk