+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding WES ECA evaluation documents submission

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, my graduation is from St. Xavier's, Ahmedabad which was not autonomous during my year of passing. However now it is. My marksheet and degree certificate is issued by Gujarat University, but Gujarat University doesn't issue transcript. For the colleges that are not autonomous are providing stamp and signature to self prepared transcripts and inturn Gujarat University also verifies and sents to WES. Now since Xavier's is autonomous, they are only providing transcript on their letter head and with seal and signature, but WES won't accept them as degree and marksheet is issued by Gujarat University.

One option is that I send marksheet issued by Gujarat University to WES, but I am not sure they accept marksheet in place of transcript. Their academic records request form says 'transcript' is required whereas requirement checklist says 'transcript/statement of marks'. It's very confusing.

Has someone encountered similar issue earlier or can somebody advise on this. Have written to WES, but instead of clearly answering they have just asked to look at their requirement list.

Thank you