N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

In my reply I extracted 4 key elements that CIC identified and which have ultimately led to the additional review.

You should not just focus on one element, all need to be addressed. Now you know, I suggest you communicate to CIC addressing each of the concerns and provide the evidence needed.

Thx

A

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dr_Midnite said:
Hi

I suppose my first question is, do you understand why it is under review by another VO?

To me it's very obvious; they are stating that there appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.

Do you agree with their assessment of your work experience?

1. Hired as part-time then moved to full-time?
[red]my employer has policy they do not give full time everyone has start as part time and if one's performance is good than they offer full time.[/red]
2. Duties listed in employment do not appear to fully match NOC code description?
[red]my duties are as per NOC 6222[/red]
3. It also seems that the PA does not perform a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code declared?
[red]prior filing the application I emailed my duties to workingincanada email id and they replied your duties may appropriate with the NOC 6222[/red]
4. Salary seems considerably low for position/occupation?
[red]I know my wage was minimum but it was 90cents more what the workingincanada website states as minimum at the time when I filed the application under CEC.[/red]

If you disagree with any of these statements which have been made in the notes then, you need to provide the specific evidence to counteract CIC's assessment and have them submitted.

If they are correct then it will be down to the second VO's review only.

Thx

A

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Bro , What is part time , What I know is called Probation Period before being a Confirmed Employee of a company . If you worked for 8 hours a day its not part time at all.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
Bro , What is part time , What I know is called Probation Period ? If you worked for 8 hours a day its not part time at all.
In full time there is guarantee of certain hours per week. But in part time it depends on need of employer sometime you get 15 to 20 hours or sometimes even less.

Every new job has probation period for 3 to 6 months. If you do well during you probation tenure you will get permanent job offer

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I made a huge mistake with my initial application I only sent my full time job reference letter and pay slips. I was under the impression that for CEC VO only concerns about the full time job but later I realize my t4 and NOA has difference of $4000 which was the exact same of my other part time job. So i sent additional docs on March 28, 2014 email with updated schedule 8, schedule A and my part time job reference letter with all the pay slips and also enclosed the explanation letter that why I did not add this in my application at first place. Later, I ordered GCMS notes and saw that the additional documents are placed on my file.

Considering the latest set of notes I received today VO highlight that my t4 and NOA has different total income and the difference is 4K. Although I already provided the evidence of my another part time job voluntarily and the same updated my file regarding previous set of GCMS states "updated documents are placed in file please see edocs." Seems like the VO who opened my file did not see the edocs thats why s/he wrote difference in t4 and NOA.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
alijumani said:
I made a huge mistake with my initial application I only sent my full time job reference letter and pay slips. I was under the impression that for CEC VO only concerns about the full time job but later I realize my t4 and NOA has difference of $4000 which was the exact same of my other part time job. So i sent additional docs on March 28, 2014 email with updated schedule 8, schedule A and my part time job reference letter with all the pay slips and also enclosed the explanation letter that why I did not add this in my application at first place. Later, I ordered GCMS notes and saw that the additional documents are placed on my file.

Considering the latest set of notes I received today VO highlight that my t4 and NOA has different total income and the difference is 4K. Although I already provided the evidence of my another part time job voluntarily and the same updated my file regarding previous set of GCMS states "updated documents are placed in file please see edocs." Seems like the VO who opened my file did not see the edocs thats why s/he wrote difference in t4 and NOA.
Bro wait for second officer to review it.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Goku said:
Bro wait for second officer to review it.
It is been a month already the VO opened my file on September 8, 2014 and left a note for review required by another officer. Now, I am on endless wait

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
alijumani said:
It is been a month already the VO opened my file on September 8, 2014 and left a note for review required by another officer. Now, I am on endless wait
Thats not an endless wait. You turn will be soon.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

It's not me you have to convince, its CIC, who despite your insistence don't seem to share your view.

Thx

A

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
alijumani said:
This is to confirm that XXXX has been employed XXXX since October 16, 2012 as a Merchandiser (NOC 6222) in our Cosmetics Department. He started as part-time merchandiser and on July 28, 2013, was promoted to full-time merchandiser. He currently works average XX hours per week at the rate of XXXX per hour which giving him an annual salary of XXXX

During his employment with us, he is responsible for the following duties:

- Maintaining store inventories and forecasting customer demands

- Analyze market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future

- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers

- Schedule deliveries to the retail stores

- Select merchandises to boost the sales of store

- Maintain stock report on weekly and bi-weekly basis

- Liaising with other employees about sales performances

- Order merchandise base on sales and market trends

- Planogram adjustment and updates

- Ensure no expired products on sales floor

- Ensure products are replenished on shelves in a timely manner
Unfortunately, if I were reviewing this, I would say that many of your duties match NOC 1524.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1524

The lead statement of NOC 6222 is "Retail and wholesale buyers buy merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments and are usually responsible for the merchandising operations of retail or wholesale establishments." This implies a higher level of responsibility...

But I wish you luck It may be that there's nothing you can do until it is reviewed ...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:
Now I am loosing my hope
Stay strong bro , I know its easy to say hard to follow , Keep faith .

Y don't you take lawyer advice if its possible ? We don't know y VO dint found you eligible even u feel u r.

The limited knowledge I have and what I felt i shared , to me it looks like vo is misinterpreted , Hopefully next officer will see all ur docs and will make a positive decision .

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
Stay strong bro , I know its easy to say hard to follow , Keep faith .

Y don't you take lawyer advice if its possible ? We don't know y VO dint found you eligible even u feel u r.

The limited knowledge I have and what I felt i shared , to me it looks like vo is misinterpreted , Hopefully next officer will see all ur docs and will make a positive decision .
Yes, I already sent an email of those notes to my lawyer.

mariehit

Nov 5, 2014
MenicMonday said:
Maybe wait what the review says.
Mine had something to the effect: Reference letter appears to be generic and too general. Review required.
But the reviewer gave it a "Pass."

If more info is needed, best case they ask for it, so better gather documents that may bolster your case.

Hello, may I ask how long does it take the reviewer to give you a pass? Did they call you or your company?