+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding translated document

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by baymaxx, Aug 12, 2019.

  1. I need to translate my bank statement from Japanese to English. Do I need to get notary for that? Or just the certification from the certified translator is fine?

Share This Page