+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding the visa office centers - Asia

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by baymaxx, Jul 1, 2019.

  1. I am an indian citizen but currently working at Tokyo. I got a Canada university admit (one of DLIs) and I would like to get my study permit. I have one query. Please help me with that.
    1. I would like to know whether I can give "Manila" as the visa centre. I would like to give Manila as my visa centre and get my study permit from Tokyo itself. Is this possible?

Share This Page