+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding sending ECA to WES

neerajpujari

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Team,

I have a query regarding sending of my documents for ECA to WES.

I had procured my transcripts of two educational degrees a few years back, and now that i have completed IELTS with results, i intend to send the transcripts i already have.

Can someone please answer a few queries for me : -

1) Should i put the envelopes of my two degress' transcripts in one master envelope to send to WES ?
If yes, do i need to write the WES reference number on both the transcript' envelopes? Or only on the 'Master' envelope ?
What else need to go on the envelopes, in either of the cases?

2) Is there anything else, (form?) that needs to be provided with the envelope?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi Team,

I had procured my transcripts of two educational degrees a few years back, and now that i have completed IELTS with results, i intend to send the transcripts i already have.

1) Should i put the envelopes of my two degress' transcripts in one master envelope to send to WES ?
If yes, do i need to write the WES reference number on both the transcript' envelopes? Or only on the 'Master' envelope ?

Hello!
1. Yes, both documents can go in the same envelope. You do not need to write reference number on transcripts.
2. No, you do not need to provide anything else in the envelope.

3. Please check the WES guidelines for a 'detailed' reference.

neerajpujari

Oct 19, 2017
Hello!
1. Yes, both documents can go in the same envelope. You do not need to write reference number on transcripts.
2. No, you do not need to provide anything else in the envelope.

3. Please check the WES guidelines for a 'detailed' reference.
@superspecial90, Thank you so much for your quick reply.
I'll take a look at the WES guidelines once again regarding the 'detailed' reference.
Just to confirm from your side : - Only the reference number and the sender address on the 'master envelope' ?

neerajpujari

Oct 19, 2017
And one last query : -

I have 6.9 years of experience in the same company(till present).
My Job title changed from Soft Enggr to Senior Soft Enggr to currently System Analyst (promotions). But all my work experience has been in E-Commerce Web Development.
Hence would i fall in NOC 2173 (Soft Engr) or NOC 2175 (Web Designer) or rather 2174.

Really appreciate your help

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
You can use 2 NOC's for 2 positions. They could have similar roles & responsibilities, no problem.
CIC wants to see 3 years of work experience in a relevant NOC and as long as you have held a position (for 3 years or more) in a similar role that matches either of these NOC's, you are good to go!

You can use 1 NOC for both positions (just tell them your 'Designation' changed) too.

Reactions: neerajpujari

Visak

Mar 9, 2018
Hi Team,

Same here..

Just to confirm from your side : Is it fine if we didn't mention the wes reference number on the transcripts?? Since I received my transcripts earlier I was only able to mention the reference number on the envelope.

Have you got back your documents from wes??

Mar 14, 2018
Hi ,

I am ramkumar from india. I completed my B.E (4 years).

1. I got 4 mark sheets(one for each year)
2. After course completion I got Consolidated Marksheet(One marksheet comprise of all 4 years marksheet)
3. One Degree Certificate

My question is ,
Do I need to get transcripts for all the certifcates ( 1+2+3 ) as mentioned above.
Or
Is it enough to get transcripts for only consolidated mark sheet and Degree certificate(2+3).

Thanks
Ramkumar

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi ,

I am ramkumar from india. I completed my B.E (4 years).

1. I got 4 mark sheets(one for each year)
2. After course completion I got Consolidated Marksheet(One marksheet comprise of all 4 years marksheet)
3. One Degree Certificate

My question is ,
Do I need to get transcripts for all the certifcates ( 1+2+3 ) as mentioned above.
Or
Is it enough to get transcripts for only consolidated mark sheet and Degree certificate(2+3).

Thanks
Ramkumar
Yes, transcript for consolidated marksheet will work.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Dont make the mistake that happened to me, transcripts are sent, but now they put me on hold because they also need the diploma certificate. It was not included with the transcript when university sent it.