+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding NOC for Account Manager sales in hotel company

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
Hi..!

I need assistance on my NOC as I am currently working as Account Manager Sales in Hotel company and have total 5 years experience in same field and company only.

I have got my IELTS score 8777. ECA of double bachelors.

Need to know about my correct NOC code in order apply for Canada express entry ?

Thank you in advance
Looking for your advise

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi..!

I need assistance on my NOC as I am currently working as Account Manager Sales in Hotel company and have total 5 years experience in same field and company only.

I have got my IELTS score 8777. ECA of double bachelors.

Need to know about my correct NOC code in order apply for Canada express entry ?

Thank you in advance
Looking for your advise
Check out these two, and which one fits best based on your specific duties.
-NOC 6411
-NOC 0601

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
Check out these two, and which one fits best based on your specific duties.
-NOC 6411
-NOC 0601
Dear peacekeeper

Thanks for revert.!!

But I really confused with these two NOC only. Can you advise me with correct NOC. As my duties matches both NOCs but I guess we don’t need every duties to be match with NOC.

Moreover, I wish to apply for express entry therefore NOC6411 will not work?

Looking forward to hear

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear peacekeeper

Thanks for revert.!!

But I really confused with these two NOC only. Can you advise me with correct NOC. As my duties matches both NOCs but I guess we don’t need every duties to be match with NOC.

Moreover, I wish to apply for express entry therefore NOC6411 will not work?

Looking forward to hear
If you're sure your duties match NOC0601, you're good to go. It's category 0.
But double check again, as I don't know what are your exact duties.

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
If you're sure your duties match NOC0601, you're good to go. It's category 0.
But double check again, as I don't know what are your exact duties.
Hi,

Thanks for your revert

Do you know anyone who can check my current job description and advise me with correct NOC. Or if you can help me the same. I can share you my duties?

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
Go ahead. Post them here.
Purpose:

Responsible for retaining, growing and acquiring new corporate transient business accounts that deliver ongoing and incremental corporate business travel revenues for Company brands globally with corporate accounts based in the geographic region as designated by the Senior Director Sales.

Customers:

❑ Corporate Travel/Procurement Managers or higher
❑ Travel Management Companies (TMC’s)
❑ Hotel Brands - Globally
❑ Owners/Management Companies

Success Indicators

❑ Achievement of segment revenue budget with year over year growth
❑ Achievement of Company APAC Budgeted goals , RevPAR and RGI
❑ Positive customer feedback
❑ Positive team engagement

Key Responsibilities:

❑ A daily focused, proactive sales approach towards:
o Deliver established baseline and incremental corporate business travel revenue from accounts based in the geographic region assigned to both intra theater (APAC) and inter theater (EMEA, Americas) Hotels
o Identify and qualify new business opportunities and deploy strategies towards capturing and growing
o Establish Company Hotels as an important player within the market through prospecting calls, in person sales calls, presentations, customer entertainment and events
o Identify specific (Focus Hotels) that are positioned well to capture market share from their competition and position accordingly within the accounts with a targeted, “value proposition” approach
o Ensure that company placement on all OLBT’s are priority in all preferred corporate programs
❑ Assists in the communication between Global Sales, Management Companies, Global partners – and hotels relating to accounts that profile well for them and communicate lead delivery and status updates
❑ Develop sales plans for identified Global Accounts to our properties globally
❑ Generate leads and manage RFP process through Lanyon system and ensure leads are followed up on and business is closed in a timely manner to report production
❑ Manages customer satisfaction within assigned markets, obtain and maintain industry certifications as determined
❑ Utilize salesforce.com to capture key client information including account productivity to effectively manage client relationships –follows communication protocol as established by Transient segment lead
❑ Follows segment strategy as established by transient segment lead –Client event planning and execution
❑ Assists in the establishment and responsible for management of budgetary travel and entertainment goals
❑ Management of revenue production for assigned accounts to achieve 100% of revenue goals established
❑ Attend Industry events and tradeshow that are relative to the transient market-as directed by segment lead
Experience and Education:

• 7 – 10+ years of progressive Hotel sales experience, Global or National Sales preferred
• 4+ years managing corporate transient accounts in _Territory surrounding area
• Bachelor’s degree
• Established relationships with key Corporate Accounts and TMC’s, decision-makers preferred
• Proven ability to close business to achieve and exceed revenue goals on a quarterly basis
• Excellent standards of personal presentation, networker, relationship builder and solid business acumen
• Overnight travel 40%-60%, depending on geographic location in market
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, self-managed, virtual office, work environment

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Purpose:

Responsible for retaining, growing and acquiring new corporate transient business accounts that deliver ongoing and incremental corporate business travel revenues for Company brands globally with corporate accounts based in the geographic region as designated by the Senior Director Sales.

Customers:

❑ Corporate Travel/Procurement Managers or higher
❑ Travel Management Companies (TMC’s)
❑ Hotel Brands - Globally
❑ Owners/Management Companies

Success Indicators

❑ Achievement of segment revenue budget with year over year growth
❑ Achievement of Company APAC Budgeted goals , RevPAR and RGI
❑ Positive customer feedback
❑ Positive team engagement

Key Responsibilities:

❑ A daily focused, proactive sales approach towards:
o Deliver established baseline and incremental corporate business travel revenue from accounts based in the geographic region assigned to both intra theater (APAC) and inter theater (EMEA, Americas) Hotels
o Identify and qualify new business opportunities and deploy strategies towards capturing and growing
o Establish Company Hotels as an important player within the market through prospecting calls, in person sales calls, presentations, customer entertainment and events
o Identify specific (Focus Hotels) that are positioned well to capture market share from their competition and position accordingly within the accounts with a targeted, “value proposition” approach
o Ensure that company placement on all OLBT’s are priority in all preferred corporate programs
❑ Assists in the communication between Global Sales, Management Companies, Global partners – and hotels relating to accounts that profile well for them and communicate lead delivery and status updates
❑ Develop sales plans for identified Global Accounts to our properties globally
❑ Generate leads and manage RFP process through Lanyon system and ensure leads are followed up on and business is closed in a timely manner to report production
❑ Manages customer satisfaction within assigned markets, obtain and maintain industry certifications as determined
❑ Utilize salesforce.com to capture key client information including account productivity to effectively manage client relationships –follows communication protocol as established by Transient segment lead
❑ Follows segment strategy as established by transient segment lead –Client event planning and execution
❑ Assists in the establishment and responsible for management of budgetary travel and entertainment goals
❑ Management of revenue production for assigned accounts to achieve 100% of revenue goals established
❑ Attend Industry events and tradeshow that are relative to the transient market-as directed by segment lead
Experience and Education:

• 7 – 10+ years of progressive Hotel sales experience, Global or National Sales preferred
• 4+ years managing corporate transient accounts in _Territory surrounding area
• Bachelor’s degree
• Established relationships with key Corporate Accounts and TMC’s, decision-makers preferred
• Proven ability to close business to achieve and exceed revenue goals on a quarterly basis
• Excellent standards of personal presentation, networker, relationship builder and solid business acumen
• Overnight travel 40%-60%, depending on geographic location in market
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, self-managed, virtual office, work environment
These are the duties from the job offer.
Sometimes the managing supervisor will have a different view on the duties you accomplished, and may not necessarily sign off your reference letter with these exact duties.
Show duties which you are sure 100% your supervisor will sign to be able to give you a more objective insight.

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
These are the duties from the job offer.
Sometimes the managing supervisor will have a different view on the duties you accomplished, and may not necessarily sign off your reference letter with these exact duties.
Show duties which you are sure 100% your supervisor will sign to be able to give you a more objective insight.
Hi..!! You mean to say that my supervisor and HR head need to sign the above mentioned duties in Company Letter head.

Is it ok if I get above duties sign off from HR head??

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I mean that the HR or supervisor needs to sign the reference letter mentioning work hours, salary, full-time/part-time; job title, AND your job duties.
If they can sign a reference letter with the exact same duties as described in the job offer you posted here, then sure.
It seems to fit the NOC 0601, with just two duties kind of missing, but that's okay.
But double check again.

Akatoch

Oct 17, 2018
I mean that the HR or supervisor needs to sign the reference letter mentioning work hours, salary, full-time/part-time; job title, AND your job duties.
If they can sign a reference letter with the exact same duties as described in the job offer you posted here, then sure.
It seems to fit the NOC 0601, with just two duties kind of missing, but that's okay.
But double check again.
Thanks..! I will do the needful