+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query regarding no medical update in GC key account

yinyatelo

Jun 15, 2023
Hello, I've submitted my application along with upfront medical. It has been three weeks and there is no update for medical in my account while many of my friends got updated their medical status within 3 to 5 days after submission date. Is it possible to get PPR without getting update for medical? Is there anyone who has same experience like me? I am applying from Singapore.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Medical update takes a few weeks to months and it is case by case

Some people have in the past got the PPR without medical getting updated but eventually it has to pass

Also, the key to getting a visa is passing eligibility

One has to just wait for a decision to be made

Canatry

Feb 25, 2023
Exact same thing is happening with me.

Dont worry about, if our medical don’t get updated now then most probably they will get updated the same day we get our decision. In fact not getting medical updates has gotten so common at this time that IRCC have mentioned it above their gckey login section.

BTW medical update really isn’t a big deal to begin with, its probably BVL that we have to look out for.

Canatry

Feb 25, 2023
Exact same thing is happening with me.

Dont worry about, if our medical don’t get updated now then most probably they will get updated the same day we get our decision. In fact not getting medical updates has gotten so common at this time that IRCC have mentioned it above their gckey login section.

BTW medical update really isn’t a big deal to begin with, its probably BVL that we have to look out for.
My medical just got updated