Query Regarding Medicals

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Please do reply if anyone knows the answer

My wife's medical results from her Work Permit application are still active in the system and will expire by end of may (22nd to be precise), if i am able to submit my application before end of may, will her medicals be considered valid and will be frozen as the PR process will go for a few months?

Also she has got her medicals done, but the medical center said that they can only upload the new tests once the old ones expires, but I should be able to complete the application in the next few days hopefully

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
hitesh.mulchandani said:
Please do reply if anyone knows the answer

My wife's medical results from her Work Permit application are still active in the system and will expire by end of may (22nd to be precise), if i am able to submit my application before end of may, will her medicals be considered valid and will be frozen as the PR process will go for a few months?

Also she has got her medicals done, but the medical center said that they can only upload the new tests once the old ones expires, but I should be able to complete the application in the next few days hopefully
Anyone, any information on this?